E-mail Phone+48 22 5526381 Room505 AddressL. Pasteura 1 St.
Table of contents
- Professional record
- Scientific interests
- Selected Publications
- Teaching and Informations for Students
Korona's research group
- Michał Chojecki, M.Sc.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (with honors), University of Warsaw, June 1991
- Ph.D. in Chemistry (with honors), University of Warsaw, June 1997
- D.Sc. (habilitation) in Chemistry, University of Warsaw, 10 June 2009
- Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw since 1991 (Adjunkt Professor since 1997)
- Institut für Theoretische Chemie, Universität Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany - visiting scientist (many short visits since 1998)
- coupled cluster theory (method development), with emphasis on molecular properties and excited states
- local approach to electron correlation
- automated generation of optimized coupled cluster codes
- intramonomer electron correlation in symmetry-adapted perturbation theory SAPT
- endohedral complexes of fullerenes, other large Van der Waals complexes
- MOLPRO development
- T. Korona, B. Jeziorski, and R. Moszynski, Convergence of Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory for the Interaction between Helium Atoms and between a Hydrogen Molecule and a Helium Atom, Adv. Quantum Chem. 28, 172-189 (1997).
- T. Korona, H.L. Williams, R. Bukowski, B. Jeziorski, and K. Szalewicz, Helium Dimer Potential from Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory Calculations using Large Gaussian and Orbital Basis Sets, J. Chem. Phys. 106, 5109-5122 (1997).
- T. Korona, and H.-J. Werner, Local Treatment of Electron Excitations in the EOM-CCSD Method, J. Chem. Phys. 118, 3006-3019 (2003).
- T. Korona, M. Przybytek, and B. Jeziorski, Time-independent coupled cluster theory of the polarization propagator. Implementation and application of the singles and doubles model to dynamic polarizabilities and van der Waals constants , Mol. Phys. 104, 2303-2316 (2006).
- T. Korona, Two-particle density matrix cumulant of coupled cluster theory, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 10, 5698-5705 (2008).
- T. Korona, A. Heßelmann, and H. Dodziuk, Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory Applied to Endohedral Fullerene Complexes: A Stability Study of H2@C60 and 2H2@C60, J. Chem. Theory Comp. 5, 1585-1596 (2009)
- T. Korona A coupled cluster treatment of intramonomer electron correlation within symmetry-adapted perturbation theory - benchmark calculations and a comparison with a density-functional theory description Mol. Phys., 111, 3705-3715, 2013
Consultation hours - please contact me via e-mail
- Winter semester:
- Summer semester: